FOR SALE OR RENT WITH REMOTE SECURITY GUARD SURVEILLANCE 24/7/35
Through advanced technology, we are able to offer state of the art, solar powered thermal camera radar systems to rent. Each EyeMobile360 video surveillance tower is quick to set up and is fully equipped to withstand even the harshest elements. These units are connected to our central surveillance center through a wireless transmitter and our monitoring center is immediately made aware of any activity on your property. We continue to monitor the situation until the intruders have left the property or if needed, notify the local authorities to take action. Our system can save companies time and money, by eliminating other non-effective security measures.
CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS
- Theft and vandalism normally occur at night or on weekends, and almost always when the job site is closed.
- On-site security guard services can be helpful, but are limited in what they can see, leaving many opportunities for unseen intrusions. On-site guard services are very expensive.
- EyeMax Security’s monitoring service combines the best of both Security Guards and security video surveillance cameras to stop theft and vandalism BEFORE it occurs.
- Intruders are immediately recognized by our cameras and advanced surveillance systems. Our Security Guards then monitor from our surveillance center, the intruders in real time and take action appropriate to the situation.
- For unlit areas and job sites, thermal cameras can detect intruders in total darkness.
- The unit is self contained with communication and solar powered battery and does not need additional power to maintain it.
Advantages of EyeMax Security
EyeMax Security In Action
“We were having a lot of theft of DVD players from our Cadillac Escalade’s on our new car lot. I called EyeMax Security and in a very short period of time they installed 16 cameras combined with 16 existing cameras all controlled by the EyeMax Server with motion sensor software. The EyeMax Server digitally records video 24/7/365 and stores it for up to 30 days. We can go back and review video and if we have an incident, burn a CD.” – Satisfied Client